re|new Fire + Water Restoration Process
Much like a triage during a medical emergency, our specialists will quickly determine the steps that need to be taken to protect your home and your belongings from further damage. After we have conducted the necessary emergency work, we will secure your property and begin restoration.
To relieve you of any additional stress, we will work directly with your insurance company to ensure you get the maximum return on your claim. Count on re|new Fire & Water to quickly and efficiently restore your home to its pre-loss condition.
For 24/7 emergency service call 800-303-0865.
Step By Step Restoration Process
- Contact re|new Fire & Water by Garman
- re|new responds immediately to your place of loss
- Contact your insurance company to report claim (if needed)
- Authorize re|new to conduct any emergency work needed to prevent further damage
- re|new meets with you and the insurance adjuster to ensure estimate covers all affected by your loss
- re|new works diligently with your insurance adjuster to finalize estimate
- Review approved estimate & sign contracts
- Make selections & finalize any custom changes* (flooring, paint, etc.)
- Verify your bank has everything they need to keep process moving (if applicable)
- Meet your job's supervisor to review schedule & expectations
- Construction process begins. We arrive on time to re|new to pre-loss condition
- Authorize re|new to request release of final paperwork from insurance company